Hall of Heroes
Join the Hall of Heroes, and preserve your character's legacy in our souvenir book!
Our city needs heroes, loyal heroes – like your character! As one of our most loyal citizens you can get your most heroic character immortalized in Furry Migration’s 2017 Souvenir Book feature Hall of Heroes.
What is the Souvenir Book?
Our goal for this year and beyond is to evolve away from the traditional conbook format of information that’s only valuable at the convention, and into something that becomes a keepsake in the years to come. A souvenir, that is also a book!
What is the Hall of Heroes?
The Hall of Heroes is a collection of community-submitted photos and artwork of their own characters as heroes, and a fantastic way to contribute to our 2017 Souvenir Book!
Whoa, I have a hero! How do I contribute?
- First, read the policies below – yeah there are submission rules, but being a hero is about following the rules sometimes!
- Second, look over the this year’s con theme and incorporate it in your character.
- Third, draw your heroic character, take a photo, or commission a picture. It can be color or black and white. But color is more striking for a hero!
- Fourth, read the policies and guidelines.
- Fifth, fill out the form below. Then, either provide a link to your character or email your character to the address provided in the confirmation.
It’s that simple! So easy, an evil villain can do it! But one warning, you have till July 1st to get your character into the Hall of Heroes!
There’s no time to delay! Enter the Hall of Heroes, and make your character part of the legend!
Submit Your Hero!
Policies And Guidelines
- To be considered for the Hall of Heroes, your submission MUST BE entered by July 1st.
- You must be pre-registered for Furry Migration 2017 at the time of submission for your character to be eligible for the Hall of Heroes.
- You must be 18 years of age or older or have parental permission to submit to the Hall of Heroes.
- You must own the rights for the character and the art or photograph submitted.
- Commissioned art is allowed as long as you have full rights to the artwork and approval from the artist to submit to the Hall of Heroes.
- Submitted photographs must have approval from the photographer and any additional people in the picture to be able to submit to the Hall of Heroes.
- Entries must not contain copyrighted characters for which you do not own the copyright or do not have permission to publish.
- Submissions are to be no more than PG-13 rating. Any inappropriate content will be rejected. Our souvenir book is family friendly.
- The theme for the submission is “Heroes” based on the con theme. You can find information about Furry Migration’s 2017 theme here.
- No watermarks please – attribution will be printed with your submission.
- We cannot guarantee a minimum or maximum printing size if your submission is used.
- Submissions should be a minimum of 768 pixels tall by 1024 pixels wide; we strongly encourage maintaining a 2:3 aspect ratio for consistency.
- Color images are preferred, but grayscale/black and white is also acceptable.
- Submissions should use CMYK color mode. RGB submissions will be converted before printing.
- Files can be submitted in the following formats: EPS, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PSD, AI.
- Images may be cropped for fitment.
- This is not a contest and submitting has no impact on any other potential events run by Furry Migration.
- We reserve the right to reject any art or photograph for any reason.
- By submitting your artwork, Minnesota Furs and Furry Migration retain a non-exclusive, non-transferable publication license for re-publication in the convention booklet, posters, publications, flyers and/or website of pictures/art submitted for the Furry Migration 2017 convention.
- All decisions by the Souvenir Book Publishing Committee are final.
- If you need any further questions or clarifications, please contact us through the contact page.