MIDWAY MENAGERIE – POSTER ARTWORK SUBMISSION!
In keeping with this year’s theme, Midway Menagerie, Furry Migration is seeking artwork for posters to put up around the convention space. This is a chance for you to show off your artwork to everyone at the convention and help make this year a bit more special. The deadline for submission is August 10th, so if you’re interested, don’t delay!
- All posters will be printed in either 24” wide by 36” high or 11” wide by 17” high sizes (or both for some posters.) Submitted artwork will be placed within a pre-made border at those sizes in order to identify them as official Furry Migration posters and maintain a consistent look.
- Artwork should be of a character in a theme appropriate situation, think: state fair, carnival or even circus.
- Titles/taglines may be added to the posters by the convention. (Generally this might be along the lines of “The Amazing Maurice!”/“And His Dancing Rats!” or “The Canine Cannonball!”/”Blasting Off Soon!”.) If you have an idea of what you would like in that regard, please submit that information with your artwork, but the convention will add them in order to give all posters a similar feel.
- Artwork needs to be submitted as a PSD, TIF, JPG or PNG file. 300 DPI is the target resolution for printing, anything below that might end up looking blurry or washed out. If possible, files should be submitted in CMYK color space. The convention may need to adjust artwork to fit within the poster border and make it print compatible.
- You must be 18 years of age or older or have parental permission to submit artwork for Midway Menagerie posters.
- You must own the rights for the character and the art submitted.
- Submissions must not contain copyrighted characters for which you do not own the copyright or do not have permission to publish.
- Submissions are to be no more than PG-13 rating. Any inappropriate content will be rejected. Furry Migration is a family friendly spaces.
- This is not a contest and submitting has no impact on any other potential events run by Furry Migration.
- We reserve the right to reject any art or photograph for any reason.
- By submitting your artwork, Minnesota Furs and Furry Migration retain a non-exclusive, non-transferable publication license for re-publication in the convention booklet, posters, publications, flyers and/or website of pictures/art submitted for the Furry Migration 2018 convention.
- All decisions by the Theme Committee are final.
Fill out the form below if you have any problems contact us.
Please contact us with any questions and someone will get back to you as soon as they are able.