If you're flying into Furry Migration and looking for a place to park your spacecraft, read on.
Please note that prices, special discounts, and parking locations are subject to change. The information provided is from 2022 and will be updated as we get closer to the convention.
There are plenty of parking facilities in the area to choose from, but we have highlighted three easy close options to get you out of the car and having fun as soon as possible!
Loring Ramp (Attached To The Hyatt)
Price: From the Garage up to $25/day without in/out privileges for hotel guests/attendees or $29/day – includes in/out privileges for hotel guests
Special Rates For Loring Ramp for Furry Migration 2022
This year our hotel team negotiated with a special rate for our attendees using the Loring Ramp. We hope everyone uses this offer if they are parked there.
Special Rate For Guests at the Hotel Only
If you are staying at the hotel you can get an exclusive $15 per day rate. This rate DOES include IN/OUT privileges.
If you are staying overnight at the Hyatt:
- Grab your ticket at the Loring Ramp
- Go to the front desk with your ticket when you check in and charge the parking to the room.
- If you have roommates who are also driving, they will have to charge to your room as well. They can pay separately on their own at check out (more info in a later step).
- All Hyatt guests will have in/out privileges. Just scan your ticket or the QR code texted to you at the gate when you leave/return. Do not use the kiosks by the parking elevators.
- For those with roommates parking their cars at the Loring Ramp, you can either split your costs along with the rest of your room or pay separately at check out.
- For paying at check out, please go to the front desk and they will help you with separating parking payments from the room. Do not check out online unless you want to charge all parking vouchers to your room.
Special Rate For Registered Convention Attendees
Exclusive $15 per day rate for attendees of Furry Migration. This does not include in/out privileges. If you do go In and out during the con you will have to get another ticket and discount sticker to receive the reduced pricing again.
To get this reduced parking rate you need to follow these steps:
- Park in the ramp and get a ticket.
- After you pick up your convention badge, take your parking ticket to Operations on the 4th floor.
- Operations will give you a sticker with a discount bar code to place on your parking ticket.
- When you are ready to leave, go to a payment terminal or exit gate.
- Scan the ticket’s barcode first then the one-time use discount barcode.
- Pay and drive away.
Note: this is $15 per day and if you use the discount code you will need a new one if you return and want to get the same rate. AGAIN THERE ARE NO IN AND OUT PRIVILEGES. This code will work for dates from Wednesday to Monday.
Millennium Hotel Parking Garage
Price: $26/day – includes in/out privileges for hotel guests
LPM – 198 W 14th St Minneapolis, MN 55403
Additional Parking Resource:
In the past we recommended MCTC Parking Garage, we could not get a negotiated rate this year. So parking there is at your own risk.
As you would with any busy parking area, please take care not to leave valuables visible in your unattended vehicle.