Welcome to the Furry Migration Artist Alley – a great space to find badges, commissions, and all kinds of art! We want people like you to share your artistic talent with fellow attendees, and make some money doing it!
Artist Alley has two table options.
Option One: Daily Half Tables
Daily half tables are available at Furry Migration Artist Alley at a cost of $5 per day which does not cover the cost of membership badge at the convention. We determine tables by lottery from the available tables.
How the lottery works:
- Friday’s sign ups for Artist Alley starts at 10:15am. A fifteen minutes before start the opening of Artist Alley (11:30 am) a lottery of eligible candidates will take place for open positions.
- Saturday’s sign ups starts at 9am with the positions to be chosen from the eligible candidates at 9:30am.
- Sunday’s sign ups start at 4pm Saturday and first round will be chosen a half hour prior to close of artist alley on Saturday at 5:30pm. If not all of them have been picked up a second round will start at 9 am with announcement of winners at 9:45 am.
- Artists are chosen at random and are placed at tables at the Artist Alley’s head desecration.
- When selecting artists for tables artists are given priority that haven’t had a table the previous day.
- Artists when signing up need to tell any special needs they have which can include power and other considerations. We do not guarantee power for our artists.
- Artists are expected to be at their tables during most of the day. If you need to leave for extended period please see the Artist Alley/Dealers head table.
- Selections of the tables is at the discretion of Artist Alley and will try to accommodate special needs.
Option Two: Guaranteed Tables
Fill out the form below to apply for a guaranteed table. Tables cost $35 for the weekend and the price does not include a membership badge. The applications will remain open until Monday April 20th, 2020.
Additional Rules and Notes
- Artists are liable for any sales tax that may occur from the sale of artwork and must submit a completed Minnesota ST19 form before selling.
- Artists who have a guaranteed half table may leave their belongings overnight in the Artist Alley.
- Artists who do not have a guaranteed half table for the whole weekend are required to remove all their belongs at the end of the day. We do not provide storage.
- Our times for Artist Alley are listed on the hours page.
- For additional rules and regulations read the full Furry Migration Artist Alley Policies & Procedures.
Have questions? Please feel free to contact us about Artist Alley otherwise fill out the form below to get you on your way to a table to success.