The Championship – Poster Artwork Submission
Furry Migration is seeking artwork for posters to put up around the convention space to help celebrate out theme this year, The Championship! This is a chance for you to show off your artwork to everyone at the convention and help make this year a bit more special. The deadline for poster artwork submission is August 1st, so if you’re interested, don’t delay! If you don’t quite have enough time to create a whole poster, then consider our Mini-Artwork Contest!
- Posters will be printed in a sizes to be determined by the convention. Submitted artwork will be placed within a pre-made border at those sizes in order to identify them as official Furry Migration posters and maintain a consistent look.
- Artwork should be of a character in a theme appropriate situation, think: sports action shots, winning at a game or sharing a moment with the team.
- Titles/taglines may be added to the posters by the convention to help keep them in the spirit of the theme. If you have an idea of what you would like in that regard, please submit that information with your artwork, but the convention will add them in order to give all posters a similar feel.
- Artwork needs to be submitted as a PSD, TIF, JPG or PNG file. 300 DPI is the target resolution for printing, anything below that might end up looking blurry or washed out. If possible, files should be submitted in CMYK color space. The convention may need to adjust artwork to fit within the poster border and make it print compatible.
- The minimum acceptable image size for a digital artwork submission is 11” by 17” at 300 DPI, anything below that may be rejected as they might not print as expected.
- Portrait (where 11” is width) is preferred for art submissions.
- You must be 18 years of age or older or have parental permission to submit artwork for The Championship posters.
- You must own the rights for the character and the art submitted.
Submissions must not contain copyrighted characters for which you do not own the copyright or do not have permission to publish.
- Submissions are to be no more than PG-13 rating. Any inappropriate content will be rejected. Furry Migration is a family friendly spaces.
- This is not a contest and submitting has no impact on any other potential events run by Furry Migration.
- We reserve the right to reject any art or photograph for any reason.
- By submitting your artwork, Minnesota Furs and Furry Migration retain a non-exclusive, non-transferable publication license for re-publication in the convention booklet, posters, publications, flyers and/or website of pictures/art submitted for the Furry Migration 2019 convention.
- All decisions by the Theme Committee are final.
- Submissions will close on August 1st.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
Please contact us with any questions and someone will get back to you as soon as they are able.